Sunday, February 17, 2008

Wikipedia

I have also created a wikipedia page, this page contains links to other pages on wikipedia that i am interested in. This page was created because it was an assignment for my Educational Studies class and it is being used to help me become familiar with wikipedia and its capabilies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Bhardin2

Tigard High School
My first article was Tigard High School and that was the High School that i graduated from. It decribes the history of the school and the extra curricular activities it offers.

Nordstrom
My second article was about my favorite clothing store Nordstrom, this page has the history behind the store and how it has envolved over the years.

Ugg Boots
This article on my page is about Ugg Boots, it explains the evolution of Ugg Boots and how they became popular in the United States. I also added the different styles and colors of the boots that are available.

Walt Disney World Resort
For my fourth article on my page, i decided to use Walt Disney World because i loved it when i went there for a vacation. More specific i put this article on my page because recently Walt Disney World Resort remodeled Cinderella's castle and there is now a suite available for guests to stay in. It is quite a luxurious suite.

Grey's Anatomy
For my final article i decided to add my favorite television show Grey's Anatomy. The Page describes what the show is about broken down into each season, it also displays the actors and the characters they play.

No comments: